Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The First Time Around

As some of you may or may not know, ED and I dated 2 years ago which is how he got his blog name "ED" in the first place. It stands for Environmental Dating, as in dating the same person twice or, for all intents and purposes, "recycling".

Karina the Russian was going through her pictures last night and came across this picture. ED is just so freaking cute I couldn't help but share it with you. This was during my swoopy bangs period and I think my face looks slightly retarded, but I think you can see he made me (retardedly) happy back then, just like he does now.

Blogfully yours,

Summer

4 comments:

kel said...

It is cute and you look superhot.

Erin said...

I think it's cute! Second chances can be good. I'm not giving my bangs a second chance though. Yours look way better than mine ever did.

The Hawkins Gang said...

I think you guys are just cute! Thank you for coming to the reception, sorry I couldn't have talked to you guys more, that was a crazy day!!!

Jenni said...

I must agree, he is very cute!