Monday, November 3, 2008

Being Jessica for the night

Halloween this year was a blast! The details of the night are a little hazy and honestly not really important. What is important is that everyone enjoyed themselves, we were safe and nothing bad happened. We laughed, we socialized, we met a lot of interesting and best of all, we took pictures!

Here are some shots of Jessica Rabbit (me), The Russian mail order bride (Karina), and "KO" the pink boxer (Staci).



To pull off the costume I did require a little bit of....um...."assistance" in the way of gloves rolled up and tucked under my bosoms to "enhance" them. I guess that was my trick and also my treat for everyone! Ha! I kill me sometimes!

Happy Halloween!

Blogfully yours,
Summer

9 comments:

The Hawkins Gang said...

Holy cow - talk about a sexy mama!!! And did you find your Roger Rabbit that night??? lol

Kendall said...

For a character character, you pulled off Jessica Rabbit well. You're right, the little details really aren't all that important. Glad you had a good time.

- Kendall

kel said...

Two words: Smoking Hot!!!!

Teri said...

You look SO amazing. I must say, I'm a bit jealous! I wrote about you on my blog, and I hope I didn't offend. I think your costume was amazing and I am totally following suit next year! :)

kel said...

So....gray boots...Steve Madden has them, Chinese Laundry.....personally, I bought mind on ebay. Girl, you have GOT to give me your email.

kelthekel@gmail.com

Sarah Bellum said...

You look fantastic! Such a great idea for a costume.

scott said...

As a happily married man I have nothing to say about the costume except that the likeness is good, which is the point of a Halloween costume, right?

Hello, Summer.

Jon said...

Damn.

C.S. Perry said...

Roger Rabbit, Jessica Rabbit...Jack Rabbit. It's all the same in the end.
Or...is it?