Tuesday, July 29, 2008

CRUE FEST 2008


Tonight marks the historic Crue Fest 2008! Crue Fest is Motley Crue, Buckcherry, Papa Roach, Sixx AM and Trapt! I am so excited I can barely stand it! A group of my friends have rented a tour bus so we can roll up to the concert in style. Best part of having our own tour bus is that you can drink on the way up so you don't have to buy $9 beers at the venue. Also I should mention that this is the "Wiggin Out" crue. Most of us are dressing up in our best 80's gear. Some are wearing big 80's hair wigs too. My sister Staci and I went to the local thrift store, Deseret Industries or "the DI" (for all you non-Utahns, it's the bomb), and got some radical clothes for the occasion. Stay tuned for pictures!

Side note: So you know how when you break up with someone over time you get over it and you wish the best for them? Right...that is not how I am feeling right now. My x, who happens to be the music director for a local radio station, is currently back stage at Crue Fest hanging out and interviewing all of the bands. I hate him. Ok, hate is not the right word, but I am incredibly jealous of him. And to make matters worse, I am listening to him talk to them online while I am at work! Oh well tonight is going to ROCK anyway. Keep your fingers crossed that I don't run into him!

1 comment:

Salt City Mistress said...

Cannot wait to see some pics! Decades is my personal fav for finding the 80s rocker look, the red/turquoise/pink leather jackets in the back are to die for. Plus, I think the DI removes anything that may have been in a bar at some point in it's short life. ;)