Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Crue Fest Pictures



What a crazy fun night! We all met in a parking lot and boarded the "Fun Bus" around 6:30. I, however, was screeching into the parking lot at 6:42 due to my innate ability to forget the most important thing...the tickets. Sense I had to run all the way back to my office, I was not able to get as 80's glammed out as I had originally planned, but it still worked. I had a neon green tank, fishnet mesh top and neon green heels to match. Wearing heels when you are in general admission (on the grass) is never a great idea, but they made the outfit! I had planned to have really big hair and a mini skirt...oh well.




The Wiggin' Out Crew






As you can see from the pictures it was a really fun group of people! I think I can safely say that everyone who went had a great time. The only bad part of the night was the ride home! The parking at USANA is HORRIBLE unless you leave before the encore. It took us over an hour to get out of the parking lot!
I have a few more pictures, that if my sister ever locates where her 2 year old hid the memory card to, I will post.

No comments: