Wednesday, June 4, 2008

A love hate relationship

So I am sitting in my office and I keep looking out the window...at the rain pouring down! Today is Wednesday, which means I should be going hiking. But no. The rain and lightning have decided to cancel my plans. Grrrr!

Don't get me wrong, I love the rain. Living in Utah, a desert state, you have to be grateful for all of the snow and rain that comes. I have to keep reminding myself that all of the rain is helping to fill our lakes so that we will have a good boating season! But come on! We have had to cancel 3 or 4 hikes already this year on account of rain! It would be more convenient for me if we could schedule the rain for Mondays and Tuesdays exclusively. Mondays are miserable anyway. I think it would actually make me feel better if I was at work on Monday and it was raining because then I would think hey, I may as well be at work because the weather is miserable and I wouldn't be day dreaming about being outside in the sun doing anything but working!

You can not tell, but I have 2 large windows directly to my right. So this is me looking out my windows at the rain.

No comments: