Monday, August 25, 2008

When excited Russians make lists.

I am going to California in 10 days. Look out Sunny Orange County because I am not coming alone! I am bringing with me a crazy beautiful Russian Queen bombshell named Karina who happens to be one of my very best friends! You will know it's us as we will be easy to spot. Just look for the two 6 ft tall tan women talking with fake British accents and hitting on surfers while running on the beach and taking pictures.

Below is a list of "To Do" and "Not To Do" that Karina the Russian sent me today.


To do:
1. Run on the beach in the morning
2. Soak up the feet in the sand and take a picture of it
3. Shopping
4. Eat Healthy!
5. Experience California night life
6. Flirt with a local surfer/sexy man
7. Have a fake accent .... British...or pretend we r French on one of the nights we go out
8. We'll have to do something that we've never done before... surfing or something in that nature! Create a memory maker!
9. Lay on the beach and Tann and look sexy as we do it!
10. Be smart! Don't talk to creeps!
11. Take A LOT OF pictures!

Not to do:
1. One night stands
2. Eat like a pig and buy sweets from every corner!
3. Get married.

*Add if you can think of something.

We are only there for 4 days...I hope we can fit it all in! Oh, and I should note that Karina the Russian has also requested that we throw ourselves a going away party before we go. I swear to you there is never a dull moment with her and I absolutely love her for it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I forgot the MOST IMPORTANT one!
- find Spider MAN!
Love you! this trip is going to be absolutely unforgettable!

kel said...

I believe you left out, "Fall in love with southern California and ditch Utah forever" off your list.

Salt City Mistress said...

Even if I hadn't already ditched Utah, I'd be agreeing with Kel! I'm going to add shopping on Melrose, I always have a blast...screw Rodeo Drive!