Friday, August 29, 2008

If we don't kill each other, this could be awesome!

The lease is up on my apartment in about 2 months. So what does that mean? Well my darling younger sister, who happens to be one of my best friends and who also happens to have never moved out of my parents house (even though she is almost 26 years old and has a 2 1/2 year old daughter), and I are thinking about moving in together. I am sure that red flags are popping up left and right in you head right now and I'm not going to lie, they are in mine too. BUT, there are also a lot of green flags too. Right now I'm just trying to make sure the green outweighs the red.

See I like living alone. I like everything about it. There is nothing I do not like about living alone. Nothing. I hate moving. I have moved 5 times in the past 3 years and it is getting really old. I like where I live...for the most part. Ok, that is a lie. I like the location, I don't like hearing my neighbors walking above me or that I do not have a washer and dryer or that my kitchen is "golden rod" yellow and my bathtub is the most uncomfortable tub there is. But my hatred for moving makes me want to stay where I am at. But...I am back in school now and saving money on rent would be very nice. I adore my niece and I want the best for her and my sister and it is truly time for them to get out of my parents house and into the real world. So...we are searching. Searching for a place that is afordable, in the right location, and that we both like.

Have I mentioned I hate moving?





My adorable niece and soon to be roommate.

No comments: