Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Going Green

I'm changing my stance. Environmental dating, on the rare occasion, is not such a bad thing. In fact, I am quite pleased with the results. Don't worry, I'm not going to get all sappy about liking a guy... I have Karina to do that for me.

Karina: So how are things going with you and ED? What did you guys do the other night?

Me: I like him! He is pretty freaking adorable. He came over and we had a study date... where we actually studied! I didn't realize that was possible! He was all studying at the table and I was all at my desk, then we would take a break to kiss for a second, then study some more.

Karina: OH! MY! GOD! You guys are like the hottest sexiest nerdiest couple EVER! That is so freaking cute! Oh honey! Wait... is he like your boyfriend now?

Me: Um...

Karina: He totally is! That is so cute! Honey I am so happy for you!

What can I say? He gets me. I get him. He gives me a case of the butterflies and makes me smile that big goofy smile when I see a text or get a call from him.

I can't believe I am actually posting a picture of us. It will probably be the kiss of death. Don't be surprised next week when I post the breakup post. I'm jinxing myself... but look how cute and happy we are are! How can I resist sharing him with the internet?


Blogfully yours,
Summer

8 comments:

Sarah Bellum said...

You DO look happy! And of all people you deserve it.

Jeremy said...

Well congratulations... I am happy for you.

kel said...

Awww....

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm Summer and I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!!
I LOVE YOU!!!!
SOOOO Happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Cutest Nerdiest COuple Ever!!!
Love you!
Karina!

P.S. If he hurts you. I'LL CUT HIM!

Erin Alberty said...

Awesome!! And with a view of The Inversion. It's like an extended sunrise/sunset moment every day!

:-) Super fun.

The Hawkins Gang said...

I KNEW IT!!! I KNEW IT WAS DAN! I got it from the "he's a trainer" comment you left in another post! I even found him through your facebook because I had this inkling (sp??)! haha I'm the smartest person ever!!!

The Hawkins Gang said...

And the funny thing is... you found him through my MySpace when you guys first met! haha Summer, I'm destined to be your girl who hooks you up with certain guys and brings friends back into your life! :D hehe

Latissa Marie Graham, L.M.T said...

It is so good to see you so happy Summer! I wish you two the best!