Monday, March 2, 2009

Russians say it best

One of the things that I love about my best friend Karina the Russian is that she has no filter. She always says exactly what is on her mind and uses the word vagina more than a gynecologist. She is one of my biggest supporters (a fact that she is very vocal about), she spells words how they sounds and she is constantly revealing parts of the story that I am leaving out. Her crass comments leave me in stitches on a daily basis so I thought I'd share some with you!

"A cautionary Tale"


"Everyone else is doing it"


" Kicking 8.5 miles in its mountain ass"



"I'm positively positive"



"The year for my girls"


"Environmental Dating"


"Happy 2009"


"Worlds greatest TV show: Crotch Mafia"

"Tacky Christmas Party"


Blogfully yours,

Summer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

fuckin foreiners!
karina ;)
LOVE YOU! Sexy Crotch

Anonymous said...

Everyone deserves a personal fan club!